As an owner, operator, or dispatcher you may often feel like you lack the tools to manage your fleet effectively. You may still rely on strenuous, manual load-booking processes, and you might even lack visibility into where your loads are in real-time — not only increasing the risk of missing loads, but hindering your ability to book additional loads, grow and scale. If you’re a dispatcher and are still using pen-and-paper, spreadsheets, or outdated, multi-piece software — you risk losing pertinent information that could hinder relationships with shippers for the long haul.
An FMS — freight management system — streamlines your day-to-day operations. It lets you manage your entire fleet and load information in one place, whether you’re in the office or on the road. You can efficiently organize fleets, seamlessly add and assign loads, and quickly communicate load details with drivers. It can even help with driver recruitment and retainment — one of the most pressing issues facing carriers today. An FMS marks the end of distracting phone calls to truckers, and increases both driver safety and satisfaction.
A robust FMS is essential to the success of your business, but it can also be expensive. However, Transfix FMS is an easy-to-use, mobile-friendly FMS software, that is completely free, no strings attached. Why is it free? Transfix believes providing state-of-the-art tools will help you achieve your goals and grow your businesses more easily. And that’s important to us.
With Transfix FMS, you can:
- Find and Book loads at the click of a button with our self-serve auto-booking tool.
- Manage your fleet, drivers and loads all in one central hub. With a unified fleet view, you can create a snapshot of your fleet across all loads and drivers.
- Assign loads to drivers in your fleet with one click. You can add load details and assign them to a driver for both Transfix and non-Transfix loads. You can also store load details, including pickup and dropoff locations, facility information, appointment times and more.
- Get real-time visibility into all your loads through driver-led status updates. You’ll always know where your load is and what it’s doing — letting your driver focus on the road.
- Communicate directly with your customers without using multiple texts, emails or calls. Shippers can receive automatic updates, enabling them to update their customers and other stakeholders with important delivery information. With an FMS, keeping customers informed is effortless and leads to better long-term relationships.
- Upload and manage all your documents, so nothing is ever lost or overlooked.
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Start using Transfix FMS today!