Drop Tailored To Your Needs
The Metrics That Matter
Number of Drop Ready
Trailers in Transfix Network
Leading Brands Choose Transfix Drop
“Transfix has found a unique way to add value in our drop-heavy network. Independent trailer pools that utilized one-off power units were not reliable. As markets tightened, service dropped. On the other hand, Transfix’s carriers faithfully show up and deliver.”
“The Transfix team is super communicative, hits our KPIs, and enables us to service our customers in a high-quality way. They’ve helped us decrease the total number of vendors we need to work with as they do a great job of aggregating regional mid-size carriers.”
“[We don’t] award brokers on anything that is labelled as needing drop. Transfix [is] the exception as they have 100% drop compliance.”
“Transfix acts like an asset even though they broker to another carrier.”
How We Partner With Shippers
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do you vet carriers?
- Our rigorous vetting process ensures carriers exceed industry-standard compliance and safety standards. We leverage technology to monitor carrier status to ensure high-quality service at all times.
- My yard only has space for one SCAC. Can you accommodate?
- Yes, we can service your unique needs, including the number of distinct carriers used.
- How will I know which trailers are Transfix-associated trailers?
- We will coordinate with your facility directly so they are familiar with the trailers.
- Are you able to provide flexible capacity in the event we have it?
- Absolutely. While having more lead time is ideal, we can quickly source and create a trailer pool for you in as little as one week depending on your needs.
- Where should I go if I have more questions about your drop capabilities?
- Contact our team at email@example.com and we’d be happy to answer any questions you have.