A full roundup of developments, features, and updates to our carrier tools
The updates don’t stop. Our Transfix carrier network is an active one and regularly provides our team with valuable feedback to optimize the Carrier Mobile App to meet their unique needs. Take a look at the latest roundup of features our team has been working on since our last update.
Carrier Mobile App Updates
- Update Truck Details: Drivers can update truck, trailer, and VIN assignment details for their loads to be easily identified when arriving at a loading dock or facility. a
- Carrier Scorecard: You can now view your carrier's scorecard under the ‘Settings’ tab. This is a great way to understand your performance and where you can improve for future and better freight opportunities.
- Driver Status Update: We’ve improved the accuracy of user-entered check-in, check-out, and ETA status updates so there are fewer check calls and you can focus on the road.
- Search & Filter Loads: All users can now search and filter their loads in the ‘myLoads’ tab so that your booking experience caters to your needs.
- Detention Status: All users can now see the status of their detention in the ‘Load Details’ screen.
Carrier Web App Update
If you use our web app, we’ve recently launched “Carrier Profiles” allowing you to share key identifying details that could put you ahead of the competition and further deepen relationships with shippers. Here’s a look at the information you can share on your profile:
- Equipment Type
- Capabilities (ex: drop, FTL, LTL, etc.)
- Rate Type preferences (ex: all in, line haul, day rate, etc)
- Load Preferences
- …and more!
Want a feature that’s not currently available or have an idea to improve the booking experience? Let our team know. All users can share app feedback and feature suggestions using the ‘Profile’ tab under the ‘Give Feedback’ section.
Over the next couple of months, our team will continue to release new and exciting features you can benefit from. Check back on our site for more information as they launch. If you’d like to download our highly-rated Transfix Carrier Mobile App, click here.
Stay up to date in all things freight with our podcast Transfix Take.